Sunday, October 28, 2007

Retirment quilt updated

This is the first row of quilting getting ready to be started.

I'm on the last row of quilting the Baptist Fans. The Knitting needle is working for the template, so I was able to complete it.
The quilting is finished. Yea!!!!

A close up of the Baptist Fan design for the quilting

The label has the AF emblem included on it. This took 75 minutes to stitch out.

Next is to finish hand sewing the binding and label on the quilt. It will be done in time!

1 comment:

Pamela H said...

I was told you arelooking for my sewing class.
I am a Group Leader for the American Sewing Guild.
My group is for Junoirs (8-22 students). You can come to 2 meetings to decide if you like it.
Our chapter also Pays part of thir dues.

We meet at Grome's Sewing Machines, off I410, here in San Antonio, the last Saturday of the month all year long.

I teach a skill, then we do a project to re-enforce that skill.
For most of our projects, I precut kits to save time.

If you have further questions, please call m @ 210-543-1936, and let meknow your call is for sewing.

Hope to meet you and you kid(s) soon.

Happy sewing,

Pamela Hoelscher
sewing@nanahoelscher.com